- Navigate to www.betway.com.ng on your browser
- Tap or click Sign Up
- Fill in the form with your details
Note: When asked for your mobile number please use the one linked to your bank account.
Step 1: select the "My Account" button on the top right hand corner of the website
Step 2: Select "Deposit Funds"
Step 3: Select "Credit/Debit Card"
Step 4: Select your previously saved card or enter your new card details
Tip: Select “Save details for future use “for quick depositing the next time you want to place a winning bet
Step 5: Enter/Select the "Amount" you wish to deposit
Step 6: select "Proceed"
Step 7: The page to enter your credit/debit card details will load
Step 8: Please complete the required fields and select "Pay NGN"
Step 9: You will be required to enter authenticate the transaction with either a pin/OTP/phone or a combination of the three options
Step 10: You will receive a response of "Successful" or "Unsuccessful"
Step 11: If your transaction is successful your Betway Cash balance will be updated
Step 1: Select the "My Account" button on the top right hand corner of the website
Step 2: Select "Deposit Funds"
Step 3: Select "Direct Bank Transfer"
Step 4: Enter/select the "Amount" you wish to deposit
Step 5: Click "Proceed"
Step 6: The page to enter your bank account details will load
Step 7: Select your bank from the drop-down list
Step 8: Enter your bank account number
Step 9: Select "Verify Account"
Step 10: Select your Date Of Birth
Step 11: Enter token/s sent to your phone number listed on your banking profile with your bank
Step 12: Please complete the required fields and select "Next"
Step 13: You will receive a response of "Successful" or "Unsuccessful"
Step 14: If your transaction is successful your Betway Cash balance will be updated
Step 1: Go to any ATM that supports QuickTeller/Interswitch/PAYDirect to deposit funds into your Betway account.
Step 2: Insert your card into the ATM and enter your PIN number.
Step 3: Select the option "Paybills" or "Quickteller". It could be displayed as either depending on what type of ATM you’re using.
Step 4: Select your account type.
Step 5: Choose the payment option "Pay Merchant" or "Others". It could be displayed as either depending on what type of ATM you’re using.
Step 6: Type in the Merchant Code, which is 04323301 for Betway.
Step 7: Type out your Betway account number for this. (+234 XXX XXX XXXX)
Step 8: Specify the amount you’d like to deposit.
Step 9: You’ll be asked for your phone number, type it in and then select "Proceed".
Step 10: A screen will pop up informing you that your payment has gone through successfully, and you’ll receive a notification of your payment.
Step 1: Go to any bank branch to deposit funds into your Betway account
Step 2: Fill in a Fund Transfer slip with the following info and take it to a teller:
- Customer account name: your bank account name or cash if you want to do cash deposit
- Customer account number: your bank account number or cash if you want to do cash deposit
- Beneficiary account number: your Betway Account Number (+234 XXX XXX XXXX)
- Beneficiary account name: Betway
- Amount: the amount that you wish to deposit
Step 4: The teller will ask you some security questions to confirm your details.
Step 5: A receipt will be printed by the teller for you and will need to be collected for proof of payment. Your funds will be deposited into your Betway account and you can get betting.
Enjoy betting on your PC or mobile device
- Navigate to Betway's home page for the latest upcoming fixtures
- Click on More bet types/leagues to choose your market and league
- Add your selections to the Betslip by tapping or clicking on them
- Once you are done with your selections, confirm your bet on the Betslip
When your team wins, so do you. When it’s time to cash in, doing so is easy.
- Navigate to "My Account" on Betway’s home page after you have logged in
- Select the "Withdraw Funds" option
- Complete the withdrawal form by providing us with your bank account details
- Enter the amount your wish to withdraw and click "Proceed"
- Please note that verification of details may be required